Sunday, February 27, 2011

I'm known to be a slacker... :)

Hey guys. Sorry that I haven't posted in a while.
I don't really know what to say. |:
I had my first round of chemo a week and a half ago. I took it pretty hard. It made me feel like I was going to throw up all the time. And I think everyone hates that feeling.
Don't feel like writing a whole lot/go into detail.
Lets just say I'm feeling much better than I was last week. :)
I might actually go to school this week if my counts are good. HOPEFULLY. I miss my friends so much.
I ordered a wig a few days ago, and will probably get it sometime this week. I'm kind of excited? :)
Here's what it looks like:
Haha. It was sent from china!

This blog is taking me forever because I'm watching the oscars. ;)
Here's some pictures taken in the hospital:
Lindsay learnin' to crochet

Oh man I look terrible. I MISS YOU ABBIE!

Me and my mommy (:

My second family(:

Oh it's blurry..

<333 My girls.

I did a lot of sleepin'.
Alright I'm done... :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I finally took the time (kids in bed!) to sit down and read Abbie's blog since the news and this one too. Keep posting! You guys are one of my favorite families. I'm so glad that you have such a strength together, and from those around you. XOXO-
    Jen Zaugg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you posting! I was starting to get worried I was going to be the only one with updates ;) Miss you tons!! Thinking about you everyday and wishing I could be there. Hope you have a great week and get to see you friends. We're praying for ya!! Love you Madd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting Maddie! I love the wig! You will totally rock it. Love you so much. Keep smiling ;) Char

    ReplyDelete