Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Internet

hey guys(: its me. I just got the internet yesterday on my phone and i am SO excited! I can blog from my phone now, like when im in the hospital and stuff. Which is pretty cool. So this is my first mobile post! Sorry its gonna be short and just kind of pointless but you'll just have to deal with it. :) Today i am going to be at one of my young womens leaders house because she's styling my hair and i think my makeup too... then we're going to her friends house in Kaysville to do a photoshoot thing,sorta, for my leader, Jenny's website. :) I think all the young women are doing it but i get to be first. ;) Im excited! But not sure what to wear. hmmm... (: Well i think im gonna watch Aladdin on my laptop. Talk to y'all later! < 3

No comments:

Post a Comment