Thursday, March 3, 2011

Somebody To Love

Justin Drew Bieber. <3 He's just adorable. Love his music <3

Matthew McConaughey. He's just beautiful. <3

Logan Henderson<3 He has the cutest smile! From Big Time Rush.


Taylor Lautner. He's just hot. And has a hot body... Hahah. :)
Paul Wesley<3 From Vampire Diaries; He's just mysterious looking :) Love it.

There's so many other hot guys. But I think these are my top...5?
I'm in a good mood today. I guess. :)
I'm sick of being home. I wish I could go to school. If my blood counts are high then I might be able to go tomorrow.. Who knows? I hope I can go soon. I miss my friends a lot. It's really hard not seeing them everyday.
Sitting at home all the time gets old... /:
Alright well... I think I'm gonna go now.
Peace.Love.Happiness.

1 comment:

  1. You have good taste in men and music!! Love it all but more importantly I love you. Keep them laughing okay? Make grape juice out of your hard days.

    ReplyDelete