Monday, October 31, 2011

Ghosts, Ghouls and Goblins!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! :)


Hey everybody! It's Halloween! I'm so excited! My costume is going to be
FANTASTIC!! It's pretty awesome, not gonna lie.
I'm not going trick or treating or anything, but I might go up to PCMC. I haven't
decided if I want to go or not yet... My mom has to work so I'd have to have
Abbie take me up there. There is a guy nurse down there named Irish and I
guess he dresses up like Dorothy every Halloween and he goes all out with it.
When I left on Saturday I told a few people I'd be down there today to show
them my costume... 


Ruby and Lilly are taking a nap on me. :P They are funny.
I love them.


Alright well I'm gonna go!
BYE.

2 comments:

  1. Irish got into an accident on the way to work. Imagine waiting for the police and filling out the paper work while dressed as dorothy. Wendy said he totalled his car. Not a good thing but a very funny mental image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irish was my daughters nurse~ He helped us through so many hard times. I hope the very best for you Maddie. I am so sorry you are going through so much. You are in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete