Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Many Thank You's

All of us :)
Rachelle and Maddie



Becky and Maddie


2 girls that put it together and the $$$ ;)

Us girls

I love babysitting :)

Tomatoes

Ruby and I <3
To all of the wonderful people that have touched our lives in the last two weeks with your acts of kindness and charity, we say THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I can't ever remember a time when I have ever felt so much love. I have no doubt now we will make it through these last few month of Maddie's chemo and hospital stays. To the Second Ward, my home ward, you guys are awesome!!!The yard sale was so cool. Many hands worked very hard that day to help our family, we love you all. To the Scentsy Super Star Directors, I don't even have words to thank you enough, what a great group of people. Thank you Lindsay and Casie for putting it together, you definitely have some serious business skills:) and last but not least, thank you Steve and Kathy Gift and Kona Ice for your fundraiser!!! Love you guys so much!!! I hope someday I can give back and somehow pay it forward after this is all over. Maddie goes back this week for the Methotrexate chemo, 2 weeks straight and then doxorubicin the following week. Then 2 more methotrexate and we are done, yay!! We are on the countdown!! We received the good news 2 weeks ago that we have another grandbaby on the way, congratulations Abbie and Rory we can't wait!!! :)
Here are some pictures from the yard sale:















No comments:

Post a Comment