Friday, September 2, 2011

Maddie's Turn to Write :)

Hey. I know my mom already posted something last night but I felt like I should start writing.
A lot of people have asked me what I'm doing for school. Last year (9th grade) I missed a lot of school and to make up for it I have online classes for my core classes including Geography, English, Physics and Geometry. I have to finish those online to get credit for them. I haven't even started them because I don't have to have them done by the time I graduate so I'm not TOO worried about them. The only class I have to finish is English 9 so that I can get into English 10. Once I am done with chemo I will go to high school and it will kind of be like I'm a new student (?) I already have my schedule and I'm pretty happy with it. Even though I don't have classes with all of my close friends I know that I am going to make new friends and even though its hard for me because I'm really shy I think that going through this has made me a lot stronger and it may sound cheesy but I believe in myself more than I ever used to. :)

I'm going to upload some pics :)

Lindsay, Grandma Cook, Olivia

Tim McGraw concert; Me and my mommy :)

Grandma and Livi

Little Livia ridin' in the car :) Hehe look at those EYES!!
cuuuute. /:

hahaha. :) my mula

modeling the tree. :P

Mallory Winger, me and Bethany :)

The Winger Family

I was on drugs :P

Me and Brandon

Again.

I just wanted to say a quick thank you to all of you for helping with ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. I'm so blessed to have such great people around me. I couldn't have gone through this without my family and friends. So thank you! XOXO <33

No comments:

Post a Comment